'Game of Thrones' composer bringing music from hit show back to Bay Area in 2018

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Media Music 'Game of Thrones' composer bringing music from hit show back to Bay Area in 2018

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From SF Gate:

‘Game of Thrones’ composer bringing music from hit HBO show back to Bay Area in 2018

Ramin Djawadi, the composer for the hit HBO fantasy drama “Game of Thrones” is taking the show’s music around the world. In 2018, the symphony will make a return stop in the Bay Area at the SAP Center in San Jose to perform scores spanning the seven seasons of the show.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

I went to this last Spring…. well worth it. Official concert site.

“We’ve never lost an American in space, we’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option.” – Gene Kranz

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by ZLoth ZLoth.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by ZLoth ZLoth.
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

I’m liking this “soundtrack concert” trend. Hopefully one of these might actually land within my (recently somewhat expanded) travel radius someday. I would’ve liked to have gone to one of the Battlestar Galactica concerts back when those were a thing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed