Gallery: Ars talks to Babylon 5 and Game of Thrones actors

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Sci-Fi On The Screen Gallery: Ars talks to Babylon 5 and Game of Thrones actors

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

FULL GALLERY HERE

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Someone needs to do an “Adventure in Space & Time”-style post-Beatle biopic about George Harrison now, so Jason Carter can play the part. The resemblance is stunning. Anytime I see a current photo of Carter and he’s not in some kind of costume (i.e. his Kickstarter steampunk project), I could swear I was looking at George Harrison.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

It doesn’t feel to me like Babylon 5 was on so long ago, and yet everybody seems to have aged a million years. And not exactly the best lighting for photographs either. Convention lighting apparently is specialized to bring out every liver spot and gray hair. It also doesn’t help when guys like Bill Mumy look like deranged homeless people either.

I’m getting old, and this is a further indication of it.

When Mumy lets his hair grow out like that, to me, he looks kinda like Kent did 10-15 years ago. *shrug* I like Mumy’s music projects, by the way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.