Forum theme Who-verized

Hailing frequencies open… Forums theLogBook.com The Site Forum theme Who-verized

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve given the forum a slight makeover since we’re within a month of the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. This only shows up in the Abrasive theme, and isn’t a major thing; just a bit of fun.

I didn’t do anything to the Silver theme since I’m not sure if anyone’s using it and it’s not the default (or at least it shouldn’t be; all the effort has gone into the Abrasive theme, which also has a navigation feature that makes it much easier to get back to the rest of the site).

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I’m using the silver theme, I much prefer black text on a white background.

Now I’m thinking about all those late ’90s websites that had garish colors thrown together making their sites unreadable. Medium green text on a dark blue background? It’s like they were trying to drive people away from their pages. And when I think of dark text on dark backgrounds, I automatically think of little crappy GIFs strewn haphazardly across the pages. I’m glad that website design is more professional looking now.

You kids get off my lawn.

Cobbled together a new forum header; again, because of the way SubSilver works, it’s in the Abrasive theme only. I rather like it. 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed