First Time Lord joining Peter Capaldi for Xmas special

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Doctor Who First Time Lord joining Peter Capaldi for Xmas special

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From The Mirror:

The first Time Lord will be joining Peter Capaldi for Doctor Who Christmas special

Doctor Who will have a unique time travelling companion in the Christmas Special – in the shape of his first incarnation.

Harry Potter star David Bradley will reprise his role as the 1st Doctor, originally played by William Hartnell. Bradley previously portrayed the actor behind the first timelord for the BBC sci-fi show’s 50th drama An Adventure In Space and Time.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

“We’ve never lost an American in space, we’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option.” – Gene Kranz

I’ll file under “will believe when seen” since it’s the Mirror, but…that would be interesting, to say the least.

I wonder if the proximity to the season closer featuring the 1966 Cybermen is a coincidence.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed