Finally, truly functional mini Pac-Man arcade cabs

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Arcade Gaming Finally, truly functional mini Pac-Man arcade cabs

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ZLothZLoth

A Cracker Barrel opened in Sacramento just recently.

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

EarlEarl
    Keymaster

/me looks up nearest Cracker Barrel, thinking they probably won’t be a thing in Utah

Springville? So like…five minutes away?

EarlEarl
    Keymaster

Wave 3 incoming! Also, I guarantee you’ll have an easier time finding Cracker Barrel in Texas than in California. Grabbed directly from their website:

Tiny Arcades

Tiny Arcades

Tiny Arcades

Tiny Arcades

These are not yet available on Amazon, but I will post the links and sound the alarm when they are.

The larger, Wal-Mart-exclusive Basic Fun mini-arcades have recently added Dig Dug and Galaga to their ranks. (And I haven’t even picked up the Ms. Pac-Man machine yet. They’re a Donkey Kong, a Donkey Kong Jr., and a Zaxxon away from replicating the full line-up of Coleco’s mini-arcades from the ’80s.)

This is an expensive hobby to even entertain the notion of attempting to keep up with.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.