Finally, truly functional mini Pac-Man arcade cabs

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Arcade Gaming Finally, truly functional mini Pac-Man arcade cabs

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

A Cracker Barrel opened in Sacramento just recently.

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

/me looks up nearest Cracker Barrel, thinking they probably won’t be a thing in Utah

Springville? So like…five minutes away?

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Wave 3 incoming! Also, I guarantee you’ll have an easier time finding Cracker Barrel in Texas than in California. Grabbed directly from their website:

Tiny Arcades

Tiny Arcades

Tiny Arcades

Tiny Arcades

These are not yet available on Amazon, but I will post the links and sound the alarm when they are.

The larger, Wal-Mart-exclusive Basic Fun mini-arcades have recently added Dig Dug and Galaga to their ranks. (And I haven’t even picked up the Ms. Pac-Man machine yet. They’re a Donkey Kong, a Donkey Kong Jr., and a Zaxxon away from replicating the full line-up of Coleco’s mini-arcades from the ’80s.)

This is an expensive hobby to even entertain the notion of attempting to keep up with.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.