Every girl’s crazy ’bout a sharp-dressed Pac-Man

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Collectibles Every girl’s crazy ’bout a sharp-dressed Pac-Man

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Yes. This exists. It’s real. [LINK] And I think I want one.

The existence of this suit alone justifies bringing the Starcade format back to TV, if only so the yet-to-be-determined host can wear it.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Huh, $100 isn’t a terrible price for something like that, although I can’t imagine how many chances I’d get to wear it.

I like the same company’s “color bars” suit, whose color palette might conceivably allow for some mix ‘n’ match with the Pac suit. Now, it’d be blinding mix ‘n’ match, almost sixth-Doctor-worthy, and the only thing missing at that point would be a suitable shirt…oh, hey, maybe the shirt with this pattern that I used to wear the hell out of in high school:

…so with that shirt on under the Pac-Man suit jacket and tie, and maybe the color bar pants…I’m pretty much Max Headroom at that point, right?

Flack
    Participant

I have a pair of “720” Nike SB Dunks that would go great with that shirt.

Flack
    Participant

@Steve W wrote:

Huh, $100 isn’t a terrible price for something like that, although I can’t imagine how many chances I’d get to wear it.

Um, how about everywhere, every day!??! 😉

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

But all Pac-Man patterns is a bit dull. The pants can be Pac-Man mazes, the tie can have a Frogger design, the jacket could have Space Invaders on it, and the shirt could be Tempest themed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed