Doctor Who Confidential: cancelled

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Doctor Who Spinoff Series Doctor Who Confidential: cancelled

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Since I gave up on watching TV, I wasn’t even aware that PBS was showing the new run of Doctor Who at all. I wonder if they throw in some Tom Baker every once in a while? I should probably research it. At some point. Eventually.

I know OETA was running Eccleston and Tennant episodes while Tennant was still the Doctor; not sure if they are now, as I haven’t had cable since ’09 and I’m in an over-the-air blind spot (right next to a mountain).

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Not related to DW Confidential, but I just started watching Day of the Moon on PBS, and they seem to have a new voiceover/montage sequence before the opening sequence. I guess it’s to get people up to speed for new viewers. It’s Amy stating that her imaginary friend from childhood is real and has taken her across time and space on her wedding night.

I seem to recall some buzz about that intro – it was on the BBCA airings as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed