ComiCon-Way 2015 – November 14/15, Conway, AR

Hailing frequencies open… Forums theLogBook.com Road Trip! ComiCon-Way 2015 – November 14/15, Conway, AR

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This is looking very likely; a three-table booth at this show costs less than a single table at either GlitchCon or Konsplosion (!!). They also have a kids’ area, which is a totally awesome thing that not enough cons do.

Additionally, some recent house cleaning turned up quite a large chunk of the wife’s comic collection, which she shows no interest in keeping, so this might turn out to be the best show of the whole year for sales. I’ll be taking comics to the other cons as well, but this is looking like a good fit for what I have to sell this year. In addition to books and action figures and whatnot.

Sadly, though I think I’d make a killing at it, I’m going to have to be a no-show at this year’s ComiCon-Way. There’s a real-life payment for something due at the end of this month that absolutely has to clear the bank, and I couldn’t swing that and table money for a convention (by the con’s payment deadline) as well. This is one of those things where I can’t just say “Hey, I bet we’ll do well at the show, let’s gamble on that happening.”

Little E is the one who’ll be most disappointed with this news; he’s been eager to go since Glitchcon finally opened his eyes to what these get-togethers are about. (Yes, he was at OVGE with me this year, but OVGE is a bit more…I dunno…reserved. You don’t have folks dressing as characters, etc.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed