Celebrating Star Trek with an “Ultimate Voyage” concert

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek Celebrating Star Trek with an “Ultimate Voyage” concert

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From ArsTechnica:

Celebrating 50 years of Star Trek with an “Ultimate Voyage” concert

Back in January, a production group called CineConcerts launched a commemoration to science fiction’s greatest 50-year-old franchise, Star Trek. CineConcerts has been around for a while, pairing visual media from film and TV with a live symphony orchestra to allow concert goers to experience well-known scenes from their favorite shows with a more music-forward approach. With the Star Trek franchise, CineConcerts will play some of the series’ best-known musical themes. And the group will project montages from well-known parts of Star Trek movies and TV shows or individual scenes from the TV shows on a big-screen timed precisely to specific musical cues.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

“We’ve never lost an American in space, we’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch! Failure is not an option.” – Gene Kranz

science fiction’s greatest 50-year-old franchise…

I think they’re about to name drop me here, Clara…

…Star Trek

😆

But I kid, Star Trek.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed