Capt Kirk meets Skid Row

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek Capt Kirk meets Skid Row

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

File under “when worlds collide”:

Sebastian Bach has engaged in a Twitter war with “Star Trek” legend William Shatner, at one point threatening to visit the 85-year-old actor at his home so that Shatner can “say it to my face.”

The exchange apparently started after Shatner sent the former SKID ROW singer an emoji of a purple devil face in response to a tweet that Bach liked that Shatner took offense to. From there, things quickly went downhill, with Bach calling Shatner a “dickhead” and reportedly posting the actor’s Studio City address, promising him: “I will see you at your home.” He continued: “I will run past your fucking house every day until the day I die. Deal with me with your phaser cell phone bullshit,” Bach wrote in a series of tweets, some of which have since been deleted. He also referred to Shatner as “emoji man” and added: “Maybe better for you to stick behind your computer screen.” He then wrote: “I will run over to your house on the 13th. Perfect day for it.”

Somebody needs to back the hell up and climb back on the Okay, Okay, I’ll Go Bach On My Meds express. The hell?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.