Capt Kirk meets Skid Row

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Star Trek Capt Kirk meets Skid Row

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Flack
    Participant

File under “when worlds collide”:

Sebastian Bach has engaged in a Twitter war with “Star Trek” legend William Shatner, at one point threatening to visit the 85-year-old actor at his home so that Shatner can “say it to my face.”

The exchange apparently started after Shatner sent the former SKID ROW singer an emoji of a purple devil face in response to a tweet that Bach liked that Shatner took offense to. From there, things quickly went downhill, with Bach calling Shatner a “dickhead” and reportedly posting the actor’s Studio City address, promising him: “I will see you at your home.” He continued: “I will run past your fucking house every day until the day I die. Deal with me with your phaser cell phone bullshit,” Bach wrote in a series of tweets, some of which have since been deleted. He also referred to Shatner as “emoji man” and added: “Maybe better for you to stick behind your computer screen.” He then wrote: “I will run over to your house on the 13th. Perfect day for it.”

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian-bach-gets-into-twitter-war-of-words-with-william-shatner

Somebody needs to back the hell up and climb back on the Okay, Okay, I’ll Go Bach On My Meds express. The hell?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed