Borderlands – March 28th, 2018 News

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Computer Gaming Borderlands – March 28th, 2018 News

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ZLoth ZLoth 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

Some bits and pieces of Borderlands news….

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel are getting free 4K texture packs. Availability is April 3rd.

Hey, I know what my friend Kent is doing today: probably taking a day off from work just for this. (Kent’s a big Borderlands fan. One year he spent nearly the entirety of OVGE playing Borderlands on his laptop. 😆 )

ZLoth
    ZLoth

Here is the original teaser for the original Borderlands:

Just played a little of the Borderlands GOTY Enhanced, and I’m liking it. The tweaks that they made keep the original game intact, but enhance the playability a little bit.

And, I will admit, the Borderlands series is one of my favorite series of games for the humor.

“All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can’t get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.” —IBM Manual, 1925

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by ZLoth ZLoth.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.