Blood & Chrome trailer leaked to YouTube

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction American / Canadian SF Battlestar Galactica Blood & Chrome trailer leaked to YouTube

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ixAkA5bng

The titles look a bit suspect; maybe placeholders for something more “finished,” so maybe this is a rough cut.

The footage itself looks like the real deal, though. Thoughts?

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Wow, Sci-Fi actually spent some money on it. Didn’t expect it to look so good. I begrudgingly admit that I want to see this, despite the incompetence of the network it’s on.

It was pointed out to me on theLogBook’s Facebook page that the music used is actually from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. That leads to one of two possibilities:

1. The TGWTDT music is heard here as a temp track to be replaced (along with the craptastic lo-fi text effects) in the final edit.

2. The whole thing’s a fanedit (but where/how did they get the footage?).

I’m sticking with theory #1 – temp tracking is the bane of many a composer’s existence, and it happens a lot. Or maybe SyFy actually licensed the Trent Reznor music (which seems like it’d be a pricey proposition for a trailer).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed