Bif Bang Pow no more

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I wonder what happened here? I was never enamoured of BBP’s product style, but that doesn’t mean that I couldn’t see that there might be a market for it among Fellow Fans of a Certain Age. [LINK]

Our license with BBC America to produce Doctor Who merchandise has expired. While we’ll miss the good Doctor, his adversaries and allies, we are excited to shift our resources to focus on an array of fantastic new items from other top brands and licensors.

Our remaining inventory can be found at entertainmentearth.com. No additional announced or unannounced items will be produced.

I may not have been a huge fan of the figures, but geez, at least they gave their consumers an original series console room diorama.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

Meh. They seem to love making bobbleheads. I am totally confused by that, since they seem so utterly pointless. That being said, I do have a K-9 bobblehead, since that sort of makes sense. The TARDIS one, that’s just stupid. I thought the whole bobblehead thing was a ’90s phenomenon. Then eventually everybody figured out they were idiotic and stopped buying them.

Years ago they announced that they were going into production on The Venture Bros. figures, and I was happy. Then they said they’d first enter the market with character bobbleheads from the show. And I was confused. They’d use the bobbleheads to test the water for the upcoming figures, which doesn’t seem all that right to me. As far as I could tell, everybody became excited for the figures, and nobody across the ol’ interwebz gave a damn about the bobbleheads. I’m not really sure they know how to market properly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed