A mini version of the Commodore 64 will launch next year

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Computer Gaming A mini version of the Commodore 64 will launch next year

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Earl Earl 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From NeoWin:

A mini version of the Commodore 64 will launch next year

Retro Games has announced the C64 Mini, a miniaturized – and fully licensed – version of one of the ‘world’s best-selling home computer’, the Commodore 64. The system will come with several games pre-loaded, and a standard joystick. But the fun doesn’t stop there, with it continuing support for full BASIC commands and allowing users to code their own programs – that is if you can still remember how the language works. Beyond that, it will connect via HDMI, much like you’d expect, but will allow you to add those CRT scan-lines for maximum nostalgia.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

ubikuberalles
    ubikuberalles

Hmm. The joystick looks a lot like the C64 system Jeri Ellsworth designed a number of years ago. I wonder if this is simply a repackaging of the same system. If it is, I’m not interested because I have 3 or 4 of Jeri’s C64 system.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Anyone who’s brave enough to find out can pre-order “The C64” from the Store.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed