A Guide To 42 British Sci-Fi TV Classics

Hailing frequencies open… Forums theLogBook.com Original Books A Guide To 42 British Sci-Fi TV Classics

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Earl's previous regeneration Earl’s previous regeneration 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

In case you missed it, I know what I’m doing three books from now. I’ve been taking a couple of weeks’ break from WARP! and VWORP!2 to work on the format and figure out what the 42 shows will be, and it’s shaping up to be a lot of fun. I’m so hyped about the concept that I almost wish I could get it done by this Christmas, but seeing as it’s the middle of September already… that ain’t gonna happen.

I have done a heap of new writing for it though.

Originally given the working title of The Yank’s Guide To British Science Fiction TV, this book has been retitled after quite a long process of trying to come up with something clever, and occasionally having folks tug on my sleeve and suggest that I do away with the “funny” working title.

The cover art is a nod to stuff like Blake’s 7 and early Red Dwarf, where there always seemed to be a dozen planets in shot at any one time, just in case viewers missed the memo that the show takes place in space. 😆

Blake’s 7 and Red Dwarf are two out of the 42, by the way. This is promising to be a pretty hefty book, but it’s also proving to be lots of fun to write.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed