2019 Star Wars vintage collection figures

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Science Fiction Collectibles 2019 Star Wars vintage collection figures

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Earl Earl 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Hasbro revealed the first wave at NYC Comic-Con this weekend. In addition to the four shown, there will also be a new Gamorrean Guard (from ROTJ), Han in Stormtrooper armor (from the first movie), a new Clone Trooper (either from Episode III or from the Clone Wars animated series), and Luke Skywalker (Crait) from The Last Jedi.

Hey Flack, your Yak Face woes are answered. Well, kinda. I hate that they gave him the West End Games-inspired revised “species name” instead of just calling him Yak Face. If I get that one… I’m totally gonna sticker that over, just for my own display.

SWVC

SWVC

SWVC

SWVC

Looks like the 3.75″ Black Series is history, now folded entirely into the retro-packaged Vintage Collection. I’m totally okay with that.

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

Luke (Crait). I rate this one a must-get.

Lootcrait

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

The May lineup… if funds allow next month, I’ll be picking some of these up, particularly Lando and Chewie. Maybe Phasma…maybe. If I can only afford two, though, Lando and Chewie get preference.

Chewie Lando Captain Phasma has terrible asthma from huffing plasma Snoke's Guards R1 Stormtrooper

Then in June… Luke and Artoo are must-gets. Since the “basic” 3.75″ line didn’t do the Crait version of Luke, I’ll try to get two of him (a “hanger” and an “opener”), again providing I have the dough on hand.

June Vintage Collection

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.