10 Games That Came Out in 1988 That Will Make You Feel Probably Nothing Really

Hailing frequencies open… Forums Phosphor Dot Fossils Computer Gaming 10 Games That Came Out in 1988 That Will Make You Feel Probably Nothing Really

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Steve W Steve W 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ZLoth
    ZLoth

From Green Man Gaming:

10 Games That Came Out in 1988 That Will Make You Feel Probably Nothing Really

This is the last one (this year)

Here’s ten games that came out in 1988 which frankly, most of you probably won’t remember or have any emotional attachment to. Even I, aged as time itself, can barely remember some of these titles. Well, actually a couple I remember really well.

Let’s look back into TIME and see what games came out thirty years ago, in the Year of Luigi, 1988.

FULL ARTICLE HERE

“You can not operate in this room unless you believe that you are Superman, and whatever happens, you’re capable of solving the problem.” – Gene Kranz

Earl
    Earl
    Keymaster

“most of you probably won’t remember or have any emotional attachment to”

Whaaat!? Ultima V was AWESOME. Really the pinnacle of the Ultima series for me.

Steve W
    Steve W
    Participant

I was still using my Texas Instruments home computer at that point, so I missed out on all of these. I’ve heard of several of them, but never played them. I think I was a year away from getting my Amiga 1000, which opened me up to more modern computer games.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.